In addition to a full range of workout equipment including weight machines, stair-steppers and stationary bikes, the Campo Family YMCA features indoor basketball courts, a play zone for younger children, a swimming pool and a splash and slide pool. It offers swimming lessons from March to October, exercise classes throughout the year and a Silver Sneakers program geared to senior citizens.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2001
- What makes this community special?: What makes this community great is the number of supporters we have who provide scholarships so needy children can attend the YMCA. The YMCA runs a successful Capital Campaign each year and hosts a series of fundraisers that are open to the community.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga