Walgreen's is a national chain that offers prescription and over-the-counter medications by phone, in-store and online. It offers in-house discount plans and accepts most major insurance carriers, including Medicare. You'll find everything you need from beauty and skin care to basic foods like bread, cereal and milk. Flu shots are offered during the season. There's also a RedBox located outside.
- Fax: 813-643-0177
- Hours: Daily, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, entryway, store, restrooms
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: At the pharmacy.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Fully licensed
- Accreditations/certifications: Fully accredited
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The friendly hometown feel.
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon-Sun 8am-midnight
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No