Taco Bell & Pizza Hut Express offers a full line of tacos, burritos, chalupas, gorditas, and a limited selection of Pizza Hut single-pan pizzas. The drive-thru line tends to overcrowd during peak lunch and dinner hours since it shares a limited space with a Burger King; ordering inside tends to save time.
Meals are quite affordable and you can feed any group at around $5 a person. Like all Taco Bell locations, it's open until 4am.
- Hours: Lobby Mon - Thu, 9am - 11pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - midnight; Drive-Thru: Daily, 9am - 4am
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/why-pay-more
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual