Tucked inside the Royal Oaks shopping plaza, Raccoon's gives hungry and thirsty patrons a place to plop down on a stool, watch the game and maybe munch on some award-winning wings. The family-owned bar and grill offers regular food and beverage specials, live music three times a week and DirectTV Sunday Ticket during the football season. Those into more interactive entertainment can partake in regular pool and dart tournaments or team trivia contests. Neighborhood regulars love the friendly atmosphere, call it "one of the best places to release stress in the Bay area." And the owners don’t hustle you out of the place–it stays open to 3 a.m. to accommodate the night owls.
- Fax: None
- Hours: 9:30 a.m to 3:30 a.m. Monday through Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bar food
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.raccoonsbarandgrill.com/menu.aspx
- Specialties: Buffalo-style chicken wings, burgers, and beer.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 32
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Any