Care Plus Walk In Clinics
Founded by medical doctors Jagdeep and Ravneet Sandhu, Care Plus Walk-In Clinic opened its doors to patients in 1999. It is a private practice, providing general and urgent health care. All of its physicians are board certified and have extensive experience in urgent care. It offers a variety of medical services, including X-rays, laboratory work, EKGs, pulmonary function testing, minor surgical procedures such as stitches, pap/pelvic exams, Department of Transportation physicals, pre-employment physicals, school and sports physicals, work-related injuries, in-house 10-panel drug testing and chain-of-custody drug testing. The clinic is open seven days a week and accepts most medical insurance plans. It offers affordable rates for individuals without health insurance. Appointments are available but not required.
- Fax: (813) 655-1775
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7:30pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Accepts most medical insurance
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Affiliations: Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu graduated from Medical College in 1988. He completed his residency at Columbia University and was certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1997.
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot