A few easy tips to take the stress out of your holiday season:
- Make A List, Check It Twice — Keep lists of whom you need to buy gifts for, what your budget is for each person and any gift ideas you might have. A Staples Arc Notebook starting at $7.99) will help you keep everything organized with its customizable features, such as add-and-remove pages, tabs and dividers. And Staples' exclusive line of Avant pens (starting at $5.99) is perfect to check off who should be on your naughty or nice list.
- Plan ahead -- Mark your calendar with specific goals each day, whether it's shopping for Grandma one day or cleaning the house another day. Don't forget to schedule a day or two here and there to simply relax and recharge.
- Shop The Way You Want — If you don't want to battle hundreds of desperate shoppers, shop from the comfort of your own home. Online shopping is more popular than ever and the Staples Holiday Center (http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/holiday) has everything you need. Holiday craft ideas, gifts for co-workers and bosses, a wide array of electronics, even LIVE Christmas trees are available at this one-stop shopping destination. Or do both, shop online and ship to a Staples store near you.
- Keep plenty of wrapping paper and tape handy — If you're the type who does everything with a little flair or you need a little help adding flair, Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Premium holiday wrapping paper -- available exclusively at Staples (starting at $4.99) -- with coordinating labels and tags gives your gifts the perfect holiday touch. And Staples also offers Cupcake and Coffee Cup shaped tape dispensers ($8.99) that add a little pizzazz to your gift-wrapping tools.
- After shopping discard important documents properly — Credit card bills and banking statements can pile up by the end of the year and you may be tempted to just throw them out. Make sure to shred all documents that contain sensitive financial information such as billing statements or bank statements with one of Staples brand shredders, ranging in price from $59.99 to $4,299.99. It will save you space and give you peace of mind.
- Enjoy your holidays, record your memories — Don't forget to take the time to relax, and soak in the warmth and love of family and friends during the most wonderful time of the year. Take pictures. Record video. Capture your memories. And when you run out of room on your memory card, transfer your photos and video to a Staples Brand Bamboo USB Flash Drive (starting at $19.99) for an environmentally friendly way to treasure your holiday.