Do you still have school supplies to shop for?
As couponers we are always looking for the lowest prices to purchase all of our needs!
Here are some money saving tips to remember when purchasing your yearly school supplies:
1. Always have a rock bottom price you will pay for the supplies needed. This is what we call the "Buy Price" or "Stock Up Price". Most small supplies you can get for $0.50 or less at the Stock Up Price.
2. As you are buying those "glue sticks" pick up enough to last for the year. You will not want to pay full price for them if you run out later in the year. This is also a great opportunity to purchase these items for donation to those in need. Think of how this could impact and teach your children about giving!
3. When you make purchases online the best way to save is to use online discount codes for the stores where you decide to shop. An app we like to use for brand-specific items is GeoQpons. You can download this app on your phone or use their website to find codes. Type the store name in the search box and it will pull up all of the discounts available to you. You can also use the app right in the store. Just show them the coupon on your phone and they will apply it to your purchase.
4. Get cash back for all of your online purchases! If you haven't tried Ebates yet this is a great time to try! Ebates is a website that allows you to use your online discount codes while getting cash back on the total amount you of your purchase. You will receive a check each quarter as long as your earnings are over $10! That's a great coupon!
5. Register credit & debit cards with UPromise. This helps you earn money towards college! By registering your cards, every time they are used promotional deposits are made into your account! What a great way to save money without any intentional labor!
Hopefully these tips have helped and they can be applied to all of your future money saving purchases!
Check out the whole article HERE from Overflow Magazine!
Through TrueCouponing.com, Kati and Melisha pass along money and time saving tips they both still use today. They also teach free couponing workshops all over the Greater Tampa Bay area and Orlando and surrounding areas. Go HERE to view the schedule of upcoming workshops!