On hand for the Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce ribbon-cutting ceremony Monday, Aug. 19, at 10522 Lake St. Charles Blvd., were politicians, dignitaries and members of the Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce.
According to a chamber release, the welcoming crowd included the following people:
- Craig Butz, principal
- Tom Pepin, founder of Pepin Academies
- Brock Mikosky, board vice chair, Pepin Academies
- U.S. Rep. Dennis Ross, R-Lakeland
- Florida State Senator Tom Lee
- Freshman State Rep. Ross Spano, R-Dover
- Ken Hagan, chair, Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners
- County Commissioner Sandra Murman
- County Commissioner Al Higginbotham
- Our mission at Pepin Academies is to create a high intensity, low threat therapeutic learning community that celebrates the gifts of every student.
- Our vision is to prepare students to meet the academic, social and emotional challenges encountered in everyday life while providing them with the necessary skills to successfully transition to the next grade level and to eventually pursue post-secondary options and transition to a rewarding career.