With Election Day now just one day away, Safety Harbor Patch is dedicated to bringing you the information you need to know about every race that affects this community.
In addition to the county, state and national elections, we have provided extensive coverage of the race for Safety Harbor City Commission Seat One. We've included links to all of our previous coverage of the three candidates here as well.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections website and enter your address in the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- Early Voting: You may vote early from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3. You can find full information how to do so here.
- Pinellas County Sheriff
- Supervisor of Elections
- Safety Harbor City Commission, Seat 1: Richard Blake, Ray R. Irvin, Robert Saltzman
- : Peter Nehr (Republican), Carl "Z" Zimmerman (Democrat)
- State Senate, District 20: Jack Latalva (Republican), Ashley M. Rhodes-Courter (Democrat)
- Justice of the Supreme Court (Retention, nonpartisan): R. Fred Lewis, Barbara J. Pariente, Peggy A. Quince
- Judge of a District Court of Appeal, 2nd District (Retention, nonpartisan): Anthony K. Black, Darryl C. Casanueva, Charles A. Davis Jr., Edward C. LaRose
- : C.W. Bill Young (Republican), Jessica Ehrlich (Democrat)
- U.S. Senate: Connie Mack (Republican), Bill Nelson (Democrat), Bill Gaylor (no party affiliation), Chris Borgia (no party affiliation)
- U.S. President: Barack Obama (Democrat), Mitt Romney (Republican),other candidates
Safety Harbor City Commission Seat 1
- Meet the Candidate: Robert 'Bobby' Saltzman
- Meet The Candidate: Richard “Rick” Blake
- Meet the Candidate: Ray R. Irvin
- Commission Candidates' Styles Clash At Forum
- Commission Candidates Voice Opinions on Key Issues
- Commission Candidates Voice Opinions on Key Issues, Part 2