As annual passholders, my family and I have spent a considerable amount of time at the parks and resort hotels. I would like to say that this Top 5 list has been verified by some major accounting firm in NYC, but in reality, it's just tried and true for us.
So without further adeu, here are my family's Top 5
- The Kitchen Sink at Beaches Cream -- located at the Beach Club. You need to take a brood with you because I haven't met any ice cream lovers that can tackle this 9 scoop, everything topping by themselves or even with a few friends.
- Dole Whip -- plain or float -- swirl or no swirl -- either way, this frozen soft pineapple concoction is in a league all it's own. This can be found in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom and at Captain Cook's at the Polynesian resort.
- Zebra Domes - just writing the name makes my mouth water. These are custard, Kahlua based balls drizzled with chocolate on a chocolate lady-finger like cake. These are not for the kiddos but the alcohol content is minor and just for the flavor. These can be found at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in Mara (the counter service restaurant), occasionally in the Lodge gift shop and always on the buffet at Boma!!
- Berry custard -- not even sure if that is the real name but that's what we call it. It is found at the Biertergarten buffet in Germany in the World Showcase at Epcot. This berry mixture is in a small glass and then you have the option to fill the it to the top with vanilla custard. The dessert alone is worth the price of the meal!
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar - it's your standard vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate. The magic lies in the fact that it is shaped like the beloved Mickey Mouse! Plus, anything at Disney just tastes better! (At least that is what I tell myself)
What is your favorite??
Paula is a long-time resident of Brandon FL. self-proclaimed Disney-nut. She has taken her affiinity for Disney and become an Authorized Disney Travel Planner withTraventours Travel, Events and Tours.
Check our my Disney blog at MouseTripTips.com
We're also on Facebook! Join us in our fun!