Did you know:
- Only 3% of HS student-athletes will get an athletic scholarship
- The popular term "full four-year ride" technically does not exist. Only recently did D1 schools even gain the ability to guarantee more than one year of financial aid.
- Cumulative GPA (the one on your report card) does not equal your core-course GPA (the one that colleges look at). Its not uncommon for the core-course GPA to be a full point lowe.
- For the Class of 2016, the NCAA's minimum core-course GPA requirement rises from 2.0 to 2.3. Ten of the 16 core-course requirements must be completed by the end of the junior year.
- A student-athlete may not take an official visit without registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center )formerly the Clearinghouse).