The Tampa Liberty School is an undertaking of the Tampa 912 Project, and is a first of its kind in the Tampa Bay area. This school is a great opportunity for children ages 6 to 12 to learn about the founding principles of the United States. The school is dedicated to educating, enlightening, and exciting the youth of America, as to the fundamental principles and beliefs on which this country was founded.
We strive to empower them with the knowledge and will to preserve these liberties for the future. Starting this October, the Tampa Liberty School will be offered at two locations: in Carrollwood and in Brandon. Hours at both locations are from 9:00 a.m. until noon. All activities are designed to teach while having fun. Please go to tampalibertyschool.org for more information and to register.
DATES: Saturdays, October 1 thru 29, 2011
LOCATION: Trinity Presbyterian Church, 14925 North Blvd, Carrollwood
DATES: Saturdays, October 8 thru November 5, 2011
LOCATION: Boys and Girls Club, 213 N Knights Ave., Brandon
Tampa Liberty School is designed to impart the principles of liberty as discovered and implemented by the founders of our county. The school encourages adults to carry out the responsibility to teach the generations that follow us the principles from which liberty flows. We want the children to enjoy thoroughly the time they spend with us in school.
Some of the main points of emphasis in the Tampa Liberty School include:
- With freedom comes responsibility. Blending freedom and responsibility requires virtuous, moral, and educated citizens.
- Our unalienable human rights do not come from a king, a president, a congress, or any other form of government. They only come from God. We must know what they are and protect them.
- People and political parties can become corrupted. We promote fundamental principles that are timeless and incorruptible.
- Seek the truth by going to original sources. The founders' faith in God was fundamental to the founding of our country and the system the provided.
- The ultimate responsibility for maintaining liberty lies with the people. We must recognize that it is up to us (the citizens) to be the guardians of our liberty.
For questions, please contact Jeff Lukens at firstname.lastname@example.org. This school is a great opportunity for children to learn about the founding principles of the United States. Come join us in October for these groundbreaking schools.