1. Big-Box Opponents Demand Written Answers From all 7 Commissioners
Certified letters were sent to all seven Hillsborough County Commissioners by representatives of CAN-DO, under whose auspices residents are fighting a proposed big-box retail and apartment complex development off Bloomingdale Avenue.
- See also 16 Questions Asked by Bloomingdale Big-Box Opponents
2. River Hills Resident Killed in Polk County Crash
Valerie T. Harris died after her car crashed into another car on Ewell Road south of Lakeland.
FishHawk Ranch resident Mark Van Dame will open the eatery in early August, in a long-vacated storefront in his hometown.
4. Details Of How Truck Drove Off I-75 Into Alafia River
The crash caused delays on both sides of Interstate 75.
The Hillsborough County Commissioner is considering a proposal to provide Amazon.com with a job creation incentive to bring a wholesale trade fulfillment center to South Shore.
5. New Restaurant To Fill Cherry's Vacated Bloomingdale Square Space
An award-winning restaurant is set to fill the vacated Cherry's Bar & Grill space at the Bloomingdale Square shopping center, anchored by Publix and Walmart.
Sign up for the Brandon Patch email newsletter to get our top headlines delivered straight to your inbox so you won't miss a thing!