Today's the last day to mail those Christmas cards if you want them to arrive in time for the holiday.
The U.S. Postal Service suggests these dates for mailing items if you would like them to reach their destination by Dec. 25.
- December 20: Domestic First-Class Mail
- December 21: Domestic Priority Mail
- December 22: Domestic Express Mail
U.S. Postal Service holiday hours are:
- Post offices nationwide will be open on Christmas Eve, Monday, Dec. 24, and New Year’s Eve, Monday, Dec. 31.
- Most post offices will shorten retail lobby hours and close at noon on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Regular mail delivery for Dec. 24 and 31 will be unaffected by the change.
- Post Offices will be closed Tuesday, Dec. 25 and Tuesday, Jan. 1.
- Only Express Mail will be delivered on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- All post offices will be open and regular mail delivery will resume on Wednesday, Dec. 26 and Wednesday, Jan. 2.