Target will be pulling an all-nighter come Black Friday Eve.
The store announced this week that it will open at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving (Thursday, Nov. 22) with select Black Friday savings. The store will begin offering additional doorbuster sales at 4 a.m. on Black Friday, Nov. 23.
Super Target is located at 10150 Bloomingdale Ave., Riverview.
"We heard from our guests that they look forward to kicking off their holiday shopping with deal-hunting on Thanksgiving night," said Kathee Tesija, Target's executive vice president for Merchandising, in an announcement. "Opening at 9 p.m. gives Target's Black Friday guests a more convenient way to create an after-dinner shopping event that the entire family can enjoy."
The store gave a sneak peak of Black Friday deals. Check out the list below:
- Apex 32” LCD TV, $147 (except AK/HI)
- Nikon L310 digital camera, $99.99
- Nook Simple Touch e-Reader, $49
- Select classic board games, $7
- Beats Headphones, $179.99
- Sony PS3 250MB Game System, $199.99 (includes console, two games and a wireless controller)
These are the 4 a.m. doorbuster deals:
- Samsung 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $699
- Canon A3400 Camera Bundle, $89.99
- Fisher-Price Doodlepro Classic, $10
- Leapfrog Explorer Software, $15
The store also released holiday hours this year:
- Nov. 22-23: 9 p.m. (Thursday) to 10 or 11 p.m. (Friday)
- Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.