Still wondering what to do for Mother's Day, May 13?
Well, area businesses are making it easy for you to honor mom this year. Check out these special offerings.
1. Plaza Bella at Bloomingdale Avenue and Bell Shoals Road will host a Marvelour Mother's Day Giveaway Saturday, May 12, with nine chances to win.
Shoppers can win a $25 gift certificate to , one entree and beverage from a $25 gift certificate to , one dozen chocolate-covered strawberries from , a $20 gift certificate from , a $25 gift certificate from one meal including a 12-ounce berry tropical smoothie, wrap or salad and bag of chips from , one large pie with one topping from and a $15 gift certificate from .
Hut 8 also is hosting a Mother's Day promotion Friday and Saturday, May 11-12. Spend $25 and get $5 off; spend $50 and get $10 off; and spend $100 and get $20 off.
2. Or head on over to the in Riverview May 13 for a Mother's Day brunch featuring the chef's omelet station, fresh fruit, assorted cheeses, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, homefries, French toast, cinnamon apples, grits, antipasto, homemade soups, honey-glazed ham, slow-roasted beef and gravy, turkey and stuffing, tortellini bruschetta, vegetables, potatoes, dessert, juice and coffee.
The cost is $14.95 per person and $7.95 for children 10 and under. Reservation times are 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., noon and 1:30 p.m. Call 813-671-1100.
3. The is hosting two special offers for Mother's Day.
Husbands can treat their wives to an intimate weekend away complete with a gourmet candlelight dinner for two and a quiet relaxing evening in the hot tub and pool. The next morning, mom will enjoy a delicious hot gourmet breakfast.
The Palmer House is also offering a Mother/Daughter Night Out. Why not take mom away from the duties of the household to enjoy some girl time together? Have fun swimming in the pool, using the hot tub, and then watching movies and eating popcorn.
The next morning, mom and daughter can enjoy a hot breakfast before going shopping.
Call 813-654-0961 for the special offer price.
4. Choose from an array of unique gifts when hosts
a trunk show and storewide sale Saturday, May 12, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The trunk show will feature locally grown and crafted goods. In addition, there will be homemade refreshments for sale from the "Back in the Day Bakery" cookbook, Mother's Day cards by Rifle Paper and complimentary gift wrap.
5. Treat mom to a special Mother's Day brunch at from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Park Square will serve regular menu items plus Chef Special brunch items. Reservations are highly recommended. Call 813-689-4560.