1. -- Following last year's controversy surrounding the makeup of the Armwood High School football team, the school board has adopted new policies requiring student-athletes to wait a year to play sports after transferring to another high school.
2. -- Protesters wanting to ban the Council for American-Islamic Relations from public schools were met on the steps of the school district headquarters by CAIR advocates.
3. -- New York native Anthony Caligiure recalls the events surrounding the terrorist attacks and the emotional aftermath.
4. -- You'll no longer find sugar-laden drinks and fattening snacks at the Campo Family YMCA.
5. -- 11 years after the terrorist attacks that killed Marge Stajk's son, Gregory, a New York City firefighter, a memorial service helps her to heal.
6. -- Leigh Ann Brown has a collection of 75 bridal gowns dating from the 1890s to today.
7. -- Tech lovers were excited this week when the new iPhone 5 was unveiled. It will be available for sail starting Friday.
8. -- Seven months after the death of Felicia Maloney, her husband, Colin, has been charged with her strangulation death.
9. -- Paul Ryan's visit on Saturday to Oldsmar created quite a stir among Romney supporters and detractors.