Invite a friend
Vacation Bible School Registration
St. Stephen Catholic Church, 5049 Bell Shoals Rd., Valrico, is taking registrations for its Vacation Bible School for children in pre-K through rising grade five. This year children will hear the story of Daniel and explore Babylon. Vacation Bible School takes place June 18-22 at St. Stephen Catholic School with a closing Mass on Saturday, June 23 at 6 p.m. Morning and evening sessions are planned and volunteers are needed for both.
Open registration takes place after all Masses May 19-20. Space is limited. Online registration will open May 21 at the church's website. For more information, call the Religious Education Office at 813-671-4434.
More About St. Stephen Catholic Church
St. Stephen Catholic Church was founded in 1987, meeting in a storefront on Bell Shoals Road that is now home to Beef O'Brady's Irish Pub. It moved to its current facility on Bell Shoals Road in 1991, opening its doors with 1,285 registered families. Today the church has more than 4,200 families and is planning to build a new, larger facility on Boyette Road. St. Stephen has one of the largest adult education programs in the Diocese of St. Petersburg and now celebrates baptisms nearly every weekend. The church boasts 110 ministries and provides food for 178 poor families every week through its St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry. Three full-time priests serve the parish, Pastor William Swengros, Father Jose and Father Emory, with the help of two deacons, Dan Gratkowski and Rick Zeitler.
Other events here
- Alcoholics Anonymous Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Children's Choir Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:15 pm–5:45 pm
- Faith Discussion Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
- Return to Faith Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:15 pm
- Small Group for Young Adults Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Bible Study Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–6:45 pm
- Pizza Rolls Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Eucharistic Adoration Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Ministry of Moms Sharing Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am