Invite a friend
Anime + Manga Club
Come and watch some of the latest Anime episodes, discuss what’s hot in the world of Manga, create your own art and comics, and treat yourself to Japanese treats with other otaku!
This event takes place every Thursday in the Margaret Linsley Clayton Community Room.
|Where||Brandon Regional Library 619 Vonderburg Dr, Brandon, FL 33511|
|Time||5:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Teens|
More About Brandon Regional Library
Brandon Regional Library is one of the Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System's most heavily trafficked. The 20,000-square-foot, two-story facility houses more than 141,148 volumes and has public meetings rooms and a public fax. Self-checkout is available as well as vending machines for snacks and beverages.
The library hosts community happenings and events and programs for kids and adults. A calendar of events is available online.
The existing Brandon library had many forerunners. In 1960, the Brandon Women's Club opened a library in its clubhouse on North Moon Street. Eight years later, the Brandon Branch Library was dedicated at 135 West Robertson Street. On March 10, 1991, the library reopened as the Brandon Regional Library at its current location on Vonderburg Drive.
The Brandon Regional Library shares space with the Center Place Fine Arts & Civic Association in the Sandy Rodriguez Center. The facility is named for Rodriguez, an early supporter of Center Place. His wife, Lisa, serves as Center Place's marketing director and the 2010-11 Honorary Mayor of Brandon.
Other events here
- Computer/Technology Class Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Story Time at the Brandon Regional Library Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Family Time at the Brandon Regional Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Toddler Time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–10:50 am
- Computer/Technology Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Getting Started With Ebooks Monthly, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm