Want to Work for Patch? We Need a Sales Associate
Bloomingdale-Riverview Patch has an opening.
If you have a passion for sales and love working in the Bloomingdale-Riverview area, Patch just might have a position for you.
We’re currently looking for a sales associate to provide top-notch service to the businesses in our area.
Communities use Patch every day to make navigating local life easier and more informed. We provide the neighborhood news and information you must know; the best things to do; ways to buy, sell and save money; and a platform to connect and share with your neighbors. And we need your help.
With our commitment to serving both local residents and businesses, Patch Sales leverages our platform to help connect the two, offering creative solutions that meet customers’ advertising needs. In this way, the team does more than simply sell a suite of products and generate revenue for Patch. They are active members of their community, ambassadors of the Patch brand, tireless multi-taskers, go-getters and problem-solvers. Working with any and all local advertisers — whether it’s a mom and pop or a large regional client — Sales provides affordable, local online advertising opportunities.
Role: Community Field Sales Rep
As one of Patch’s Community Field Sales Reps, you’ll work closely with your local community businesses as their in-town Community Field Sales Rep. You will have the flexibility to make your own hours and sell the Patch product on your own time. As a Community Field Sales Rep you will have connections in your local community groups, possibly through charitable efforts, and be closely connected in your community, combining a sales background and an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to sell digital advertising to your local businesses.
• Sell online advertising products (including banner ads, premium listings, coupons, video, and more) to local businesses in your community
• Present promotional opportunities and display options to local store owners and business managers
• Act as a passionate representative of and local ambassador for Patch
• Previous experience in sales
• Ability to work independently and make your own hours
• Computer savvy
• Strong interpersonal, communications and influencing skills
• Understanding of digital advertising
• Car ownership (a must) and flexibility to work from anywhere on your own time—be it at home, from your car, or in town, at a local coffee shop or store.
To apply: Just visit the job listing for more details or to apply.
Patch offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. Patch Media, part of the Huffington Post Media Group, is an AOL company.